Steam Labs SteamLabs
ゲームちゅう
オンライン
設立せつりつ
2019ねん5がつ29にち
すべてのスレッド > 008 Play Next > トピックの詳細しょうさい
Customize Play Next
Can you give us this option please.

Cause I would like to tell Play Next what games I wish to play and not to play.

For example:
Right now it's recommending me games I no longer have any interest in them because I found the game play boring, games my Pc cannot run them (I bought them to play later that I get a stronger Pc / also deals), games from developers I no longer like, It's a free game that just got added to my list (no intention to play it), etc.

Just allow us to customize what games do we want to actually try, we add them to the Play Next list. Then you can leave Play Next choose for me on what to play next.
< >
1-8 / 8 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
Would help out if we had the option to "not recommend hidden games".
Especially for those who have mature content but have kids running around the house.
最近さいきん変更へんこう◘TurtleSnack256◘おこないました; 2020ねん5がつ23にち 1345ふん
Dorok 2020ねん5がつ26にち 108ふん 
It needs both, plus also respect the Mac filter set or not. The whole lab is boring by not respecting the current setup requesting see all or Mac games.

But for sure it's a bug that hidden games are included in lab, the best would be an option to allow it or not.

And OP is right, there should be an option to define exclusions for the list Play Next.
Rachel 2020ねん5がつ26にち 300ふん 
I would like for it to randomly choose a game from the ones I have unstalled.
Freak 2021ねん5がつ2にち 1226ふん 
also not just unplayed games, suggest games with little play time too, I've launched plenty and forgotten to go back to them ><
Mouse Lover 2021ねん6がつ13にち 1602ふん 
Darkenis投稿とうこう引用いんよう
Freak投稿とうこう引用いんよう
also not just unplayed games, suggest games with little play time too, I've launched plenty and forgotten to go back to them ><
Nobody seems to read this group. Otherwise, I see no reason why there hasn't been a single update since the release of this function. Absolute ignore.
I know, this is very annoying considering I do want Play Next to be useful.
fredling192 2022ねん10がつ7にち 1722ふん 
I think it would be cool if you could also see wishlisted games up there. I think the shelf works fine for me for the games I've already bought, but I would also like to see which games I haven't bought, but that would be way up there if I did.
While I like how Steam Labs recently started suggesting games to me that I had started but not finished yet, I'd love even more if I could specify a library category to exclude from the playnext feature.
This way, games that I don't wish to play ever again for whatever reason would not show up.
Iranite投稿とうこう引用いんよう
While I like how Steam Labs recently started suggesting games to me that I had started but not finished yet, I'd love even more if I could specify a library category to exclude from the playnext feature.
This way, games that I don't wish to play ever again for whatever reason would not show up.
Fix that by making a list of games:
High priority > Normal priority > Low priority

High is games I NEED to play right now, because they look cool or I just want to play them

Normal is games I want to play but it's not as important.

Low I leave it for games I want to play but is not super important. Why? Because most are early access, so I let them cook while I play other games so by the time I get to it. Hopefully it will be finished.

I also made a list of HONESTY
Games I bought on impulse and to be honest I will never play them. Quick example are souls like games. It was fun at first but I grew to dislike the genera.

Wish you luck friend. :rat_happy:
< >
1-8 / 8 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
ページごと: 1530 50

すべてのスレッド > 008 Play Next > トピックの詳細しょうさい