Palworld / パルワールド

Palworld / パルワールド

データを表示ひょうじ:
WTF is wrong with this game
i havent been able to even boot the game since feb. i just did ANOTHER clean install and have no mods installed. this is the ONLY game i have this problem with. what the ♥♥♥♥ is going on with this "game"?
最近さいきん変更へんこうFogfaceおこないました; 10月13にち 1009ふん
< >
1-15 / 25 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
works fine with me. i get it working on the deck as well
Notorious GIB投稿とうこう引用いんよう
works fine with me. i get it working on the deck as well
then im clearly not talking to you. please keep anything not actually helpful to yourself.
最近さいきん変更へんこうFogfaceおこないました; 10月13にち 1024ふん
so maybe its not the game...
Notorious GIB投稿とうこう引用いんよう
so maybe its not the game...
if its the only game/application having this issue, then it is more than likely the game
You tried re installing it ?
Fogface投稿とうこう引用いんよう
i havent been able to even boot the game since feb. i just did ANOTHER clean install and have no mods installed. this is the ONLY game i have this problem with. what the ♥♥♥♥ is going on with this "game"?
System specs?
R ⁧i投稿とうこう引用いんよう
Fogface投稿とうこう引用いんよう
System specs?

W10 x64
MB X570 Aorus Elite
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
64GB Ram
AMD RX 5700 XT
AMD RX 5600 XT
最近さいきん変更へんこうFogfaceおこないました; 10月13にち 1139ふん
Fogface投稿とうこう引用いんよう
R ⁧i投稿とうこう引用いんよう
System specs?

W10 x64
64GB Ram
AMD RX 5700 XT
AMD RX 5600 XT
So when you tried to open the game was it just a black screen, or did it do something else?
R ⁧i投稿とうこう引用いんよう
Fogface投稿とうこう引用いんよう

W10 x64
64GB Ram
AMD RX 5700 XT
AMD RX 5600 XT
So when you tried to open the game was it just a black screen, or did it do something else?

blackscreened then CTD
Game work for everyone except you.
JDM Ghymkana投稿とうこう引用いんよう
Game work for everyone except you.

honey, ♥♥♥♥ off
Fogface投稿とうこう引用いんよう
TBH, not sure if you did something to get the last comment deleted... but assuming you're not banned from the forum?

When was the last time you updated your drivers? It might be that with your chipset the game just requires an updated driver. Otherwise, uninstall, manually delete all associated folders and install again. Bit of work, but it helped with some other game about... 10 years back now?
try going into your localdata and delete the palworld files. The path should look something like "C:\Users\(your system username) > AppData > Local > Pal"
最近さいきん変更へんこうGe5おこないました; 23 あいだまえ
If you ask me. It work for my PC and don't work for my labtop.

I wonder why it don't work on my labtop and it stuck in the black screen only.

Oh well. Atless I can play it on my PC.
so, from some short research, it seems like certain RX 5700 XT's suffer from some hardware "issues", and people fix it by undervolting, overclocking, restricting it... w/e that means.
< >
1-15 / 25 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
ページごと: 1530 50

投稿とうこう: 10月13にち 1005ふん
投稿とうこうすう: 25