STEAM グループ
Steam Labs SteamLabs
ゲームちゅう
オンライン
設立せつりつ
2019ねん5がつ29にち
すべてのスレッド > General Steam Labs Discussion > トピックの詳細しょうさい
*SUGGESTION* for Steam Labs
Games you did not enjoy or have been long done with. Some sort of exchange offer where you won't get full return of the amount you spent but will vary on how long it has been in your library and how long you have played it.

Will most likely mess with revenue, but could make the player-base; the 'Steamers', (roll with it) not live with regret on their purchases.
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
Orion投稿とうこう引用いんよう
*SUGGESTION* for Steam Labs

Games you did not enjoy or have been long done with. Some sort of exchange offer where you won't get full return of the amount you spent but will vary on how long it has been in your library and how long you have played it.

Will most likely mess with revenue, but could make the player-base; the 'Steamers', (roll with it) not live with regret on their purchases.

It would also boost account hijackings to new levels.

:winterbunny2023:
Oh not with player to player, it is built into the system interface where you drop your game, get some currency and bonus goodies (just adding on) and it just recirculates back as a brand new copy for another to purchase.

But I am starting to see a lot of heavy issues with this and how it can be abused.
Orion投稿とうこう引用いんよう
Oh not with player to player, it is built into the system interface where you drop your game, get some currency and bonus goodies (just adding on) and it just recirculates back as a brand new copy for another to purchase.

But I am starting to see a lot of heavy issues with this and how it can be abused.

You'd be surprised how many accounts get hijacked every day and how many inventory items and wallet funds are moved to dummy/bot holding accounts.

It can only really end one way, more hijackings.

:winterbunny2023:
I think what you want to have is some sort of sharegame/ re-sale game function. Sure it would be cool but I dont see any value in this. Also it will open your acc up for getting all your games "raided"

What you can have is maybe a Exchange System. If you decide to sunset your game of choice you can exchange it to steam points or some other goodies. Not sure how the system behind it will be but I hues a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ purchase is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ purchase right.

I do understand that reselling games here is not a option but maybe if you get maximum 25% of sales price back from steam would be a better solution
That is what I meant, thank you for agreeing and elaborating on that @M4TERIAL.

All in all, security and conducting trades will be the number one priority and in no way there should be some opening for vulnerability.
i think it would be hard to implement a trade program, because devs wouldnt like it if allowed between different regions, so licenses would only be allowed between groups of people in the same region, if allowed. that is less attractive, but still useful in some cases.

then, trading would need to include at least a "cost of transaction" or something similar, to let devs earn a bit from that, because they wouldnt like people to just play games without spending or giving them $omething.

and trade between steam users would never allow people to get money into their own wallets; maybe trading or placing some games from the library into the "trade program" could allow getting "trade credits" to be used with "compatible games", so players could use them to get games or dlc with them, independent of their wallet.
最近さいきん変更へんこう@R+5おこないました; 5月26にち 1645ふん
< >
1-6 / 6 のコメントを表示ひょうじ
ページごと: 1530 50

すべてのスレッド > General Steam Labs Discussion > トピックの詳細しょうさい