Steam Labs SteamLabs
STEAM GRUBU
Steam Labs SteamLabs
OYUNDA
ÇEVRİMİÇİ
Kuruluş
29 Mayıs 2019
Feature Request: Points Shop Search
Could we get a way to search the games on the points shop specifically? I own a lot of games and it's kinda difficult to find the specific ones I want to buy stuff from with points in the from your games tab if it's items aren't in one of the featured sections.

Also if you could click the little thumbnail of the game in the top left before previewing an item to go to it's page of points items I think it would improve navigation. Since while I was writing this I didn't think there was a way to navigate to specifically their page, but there is if you click the item to preview it and then the title of the game.

I tried to search if this topic was already posted about and I couldn't find anything quite like it and I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place sry I don't really use forums and such much.
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Its a cool feature but do we really have that many stuff we can search for it? I did check out the items i can buy with the steam point but besides Profile related items the other ones are not that common.

But sure if you have a game you grind or dig it could be added to the pointshop as a feature in the search by section sort of speak
< >
3 yorumdan 1 ile 3 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50